YES Competency test evaluation
General data and entrepreneurial experiences
1. Year of birth:
3. In which country do you go to school?
4. In which county do you go to school?
5. In which city do you go to school?
6. What type of school do you attend?
Vocational Secondary School
Secondary Grammar School
Theoretical High School
Vocational High School
Technical High School
7. Do you have any entrepreneurs in your family?
Yes, my parents and/or siblings and/or grandparents.
Yes, my other relatives.
8. Have you ever considered going into business with one of your relatives?
I have already done it.
I have thought about it; it would be a good idea.
I would not like to go into business with them.
I have never considered the option.
9. How successful is your relative’s business?
It is doing great.
They complain a lot about it.
I have no idea.
10. Have you ever thought about starting your own business?
Yes, I have thought about it a lot.
I've thought about it a little bit.
I have never thought about it.
11. In which field would you start a business? Which are the areas you are interested in?
IT, programming, application development
Online marketing, social media
Light industry (textiles, wood, leather, etc.)
Extractive industry (mining), energy
Agriculture, animal husbandry
12. Why do you want to become an entrepreneur?
13. Do you have a role model in business?
Yes, I do.
No, I don’t.
14. Who is your role model?
15. Have you ever worked? Mark the jobs you have already tried. If you have not worked yet, you can skip this question.
Stock replenishment (in stores)
Assembly line work, packaging, labelling
Delivery (pizza, package, etc.)
Harvesting, pruning grape vines, any other physical work in agriculture/animal husbandry
Fast food chain worker, dishwasher
Social media influencer
Storekeeper, material handler
Any job that requires linguistic skills (e.g. translation)
Handing out flyers
Shop assistant (in ice cream parlours, gift shops, etc.)
Continue to the competency assessment